If you’re anything like me, after reading my blog you’ll start wondering what I’ve been reading to get to where I am. Here are some sources that I’ve found useful:
- Health Pursuits Reading and Research: MEND has developed an effective and non-invasive test kit for determining nutritional deficiencies. Their site is brimming with helpful information.
- Diane Dawber is decades ahead of me in valuable knowledge about nutritional healing.
- Better Bones has a lot of information about osteoporosis.
- Wondering what bisphosphonates do to bone? This article is alarming.
- Here are line-ups of the most recent articles on osteoporosis and on gluten-intolerance or celiac disease.